Backup as a Service(BaaS) is a away to back up data by purchasing backup and recovery services from online backup providers. BaaS connects systems to a private, public or hybrid cloud managed by the outside provider rather than creating backup with a centralized, on-premises IT department. Backup as a service is easier to manage than other offsite services. Data storage administrators can offload maintenance and management to the provider without worrying about rotating and managing tapes or hard disks at an offsite location
Backing up data is a must process in every organisation but is usually considered to be very pricy and tough to manage. Back-up issues are mostly caused overnight, when you don’t have people watching them, meaning the backup window impacts production time and puts the business at huge risk of data loss. People’s skills are one of the biggest challenges in the case of backing up data.
It can be used when an organization grown out of its legacy storage backup and would have to go through an expensive upgrade, or if it lacks the resources for on-premises, high-level backup. Outsourcing backup and recovery to a provider can also keep data accessible or restorable from a remote location in case of an outage or failure
Our mission at Scalebuzz is to first help you understand your data. After this, we help you find the best backup services to accomplish those needs.
Scalebuzz can then meet your needs with Backup as a Service, which has been designed on simple principles:
* All our customers are different so one size doesn’t fit all
* Our aim is to free up your IT team and ensure backups do not impact production time
* Ideastack is responsible for backup success (with a contracted SLA)
* Ideastack is contractually responsible for recovery of your data
* You pay only for what you use;monthly
We provide you very much reliable backup and recovery service whenever required 24×7 which is designed with enterprise class technology and provide proffessional management of your backing up process.
Scalebuzz provides you affordable solution to your tech issues, scalable hosting, Backup hosting as a service which is managed by our co-operative and professional staff who you and rely on for support. OS and application updates, performance and security monitoring, automated backups, and much more. We offer Cloud backup as a service. The Backup as a service given by us is also quite cheap.
As it seems, without having the knowledge of ‘Cloud’ you cannot sit in front of the TV, listen to the radio, or surf the web. Today, almost everyone knows the meaning of the term, but, being such a popular expression, it has lost it’s importance by every strech of imaginantion. We give the significance back into the Cloud. Cloud Hosting means a high powered, developer friendly, reliable and scalable hosting solution. That’s exactly the level of Cloud hosting back up service you’ll get from Scalebuzz Solutions.
Features along backup services
* Backup and recovery services are provided for selected files, folders, or a complete system ,for Windows servers/desktops/laptops, Linux servers and desktops, and Mac OS X desktops/laptops, for Office 365 mailbox data locally and to third-party cloud storage to ensure data ownership and simplified recovery of mailboxes and mailbox objects.
* Provision Application-aware backup of Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, and Windows system state.Backup of mobile devices running iOS and Android with cross-platform cloud recovery.Disk-to-disk-to-cloud backup staging support.
* Customer self-service backup monitor to control backups.Customer centralized views of activities and alerts.Simplified P2V and V2V migration, on-premises or into the cloud.
* Easy-to-use management console with centralized backup status and history display for all end-user customers.New service package planning and pre-configured service packages for Windows Azure Pack and Microsoft Azure Stack.Remote agent update from the cloud management console and optional automatic updates.
* Multiple partner tiers to support any relationship structure and Multiple IT tiers to fit varied customer needs.